We are delighted to confirm that entries are NOW OPEN for this years Nottinghamshire Schools Stroke Play Championship which will be held at Sherwood Forest Golf Club on Friday 12th of April 2019.
In order to enter, your school needs to be affiliated to the Nottinghamshire Schools Golf Association. This years affiliation fee is £20 and player entry fees are £10 for each participant.
The competition is open to:
- Pupils of an affiliated School or College
- Pupils Under 19 in the current school year
- Pupils in full time Education
We would appreciate it if you could send your completed entries in as soon as possible.
CLOSING DATE Friday 29th of MARCH 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Affiliation Fee and how long does it last?
- The Affiliation fee is an annual fee to join both the Nottinghamshire, Midlands and English Schools Golf Associations.
- We haven't been affiliated to the NSGA before, can we still join?
- Of course, we'd be delighted if you'd like to join our association. Just complete the form and send it to us together with the fee and we will add you to our list of affiliated schools.
- I only have 1 player that is available to play, can I enter just them?
- Yes, that is absolutely fine, we'd be delighted if the player would like to take part in our events. The main event is the Individual stroke play championship. The top 3 girls and 5 boys will qualify for a Midlands final held during the Summer half term holiday.
- Can I enter more than 1 team?
- Yes, the more the merrier! Its the best 2 scores to count so you could send a team with 3 players and one with 2 players and they can all compete for the team prize. The winners are the team with the 2 lowest Nett scores. The winning team qualifies for the National Schools Team Championships at Woodhall Spa Golf Club in July
- How will I know my tee time?
- A draw will be made within a couple of days of the closing date and it will be published on our website and emailed to you. Please ensure you provide us with a valid email address